Post a pic and then point back to your favorite of his in the meme.
So, this gives me the opportunity to post a pic from this afternoon. We did a work team building event and went bowling. Here is a pic from that. Of me. FYI....watch your low rise jeans when you go bowling. and decide to 'granny roll' it.
So there it is, my ass crack...I don't think you can see it that well, but trust me, it's there. All the guys gave me crazy half smiles when I finished. Thanks butt crack.
And onto my fav pic...
ta da!
because it has a baby and a cat, and I like both of those things. But ff I were the kid I'd watch out, that cat's about to to a judo chop to his face.
2 comments:
Yo! Someone followed through. That makes... 2.
I like how you edited the pic. As if the crack wasn't noticeable.
scotty - I didn't think it was THAT noticeable!
Post a Comment