....but they aren't as tasty as the first batch.
Just as an update I've got the second batch of eHarm guys working. I am not being as diligent about staying in contact, but who knows, that could be a good thing.
So naming them may be premature at this point, but I'll give it a whirl anyhow.
Cajun Dr. - ummm, no need to describe here? He's a doctor and originally from Louisiana. May have coffee this weekend.
Pat - this guy's friend created a profile for him and used the name Pat, but that's not his real name. Seeing as how you do an extensive quiz when you sign up does that mean I'm a good match with her? how exactly does this work. In any case, we may get together this weekend.
Wine guy - we've kinda gotten in and out of touch for a while now. I'm not sure if I think he's cute. He wanted to get drinks this week and I said yes, but haven't set up a day.
As you can see, I am underwhelmed. I'm all like..whatever. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I'm no good at dating. I'm a great girlfriend, but apparently getting to that point is like solving the riddle of the Sphinx. Either it's a no-go from my perspective, from his perspective (I'm still bitter about Not So Funny Guy BTW), or a no-go from both of us. When is it going to be a yes for both parties involved? Can you tell I'm impatient? ::tapping foot on ground impatiently::
Do they have mail order boyfriend? Scratch that, I'm not keen on taking in Igor and his mesh shirt just to have a boyfriend. "I has sexy-time for green card?" Ew.
Alright, I'm out...word to your mutha.
Okay.....I consider myself the google master but for the life of me I can not find a picture of a trashy European guy in a black mesh shirt to put here. So just picture it for me. mmmmkay?
11 months ago
2 comments:
You need to order boyfriends from the NON ENTITLED part of Canada :P
Ah, the new roster. Yeah, I'm a little underwhelmed to. I happen to think you deserve the BEST! And they don't sound like they meet that requirement. But, a free cup of coffee never hurt a girl. I don't think.
Post a Comment