Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More baking...


Yes, more cookies to talk about. Not many, but hey, I like coming up with strange and unusual monikers for these people.

Pat-aka Granny Excuse- he's the one who canceled on Friday. No reschedule as of late. Can't take too much offence because I never met the guy.

Cajun Doctor- I think that's what I named him. We met for coffee on Saturday. Nice conversation, but no chemistry for either of us. He had douchebag written all over him. Told me I seemed 'laid back' and 'not pretentious' Under any other circumstance I would say these were compliments, but coming out of his mouth I felt like they were insults. It was very strange.

Wine guy- I've kinda let this one go by the wayside.

Serious Guy - this is a new one. He seems very nice, but kinda serious. On the plus side, he actually CALLED me tonight instead of asking me out over email or text (quickly becoming a no-no). We are going to grab a few beers on Friday. TBD

Donna- funny name for a guy, no? Funny story. On one of his answers to my question he answered it and then wrote 'you have a great smile, Donna' Donna? who the heck is Donna? I got a good laugh at it. Later he asked if I had any weird experiences on eHarmony. I said 'other than you calling me Donna? No, not really'. Poor guy was totally beside himself with embarrassment. And rightfully so! So we are e-mailing back and forth but no plans as of late.

So that's it, the update...and now that I think of it, the monikers aren't THAT strange or unusual...well, except for maybe 'Donna'.

Oh, and I must also mention 'Way out of my league you are so fucking hot Guy' I'm serious. This guy looks like a freakin model. So of course we're not communicating. I don't ever initiate contact...one of my friends suggested that if I thought he was that hot I should. Ummm, I'll pass. I know when someone is out of my league. It would be like me trying to date Brad Pitt. Now, don't get me wrong, I think I'm a catch...I think I'm halfway decent looking, but come on, even my cuteness has it's limitations. And I found the limit. Oh...and it gets better...guy has an identical twin brother. Holy hell. If you are interested in seeing this guy's photo e-mail me and I'll send it to you. Then you can revel in his hotness with me.

Here's a new approach I'd like to start taking...we'll see if it works.

5 comments:

Fluffycat said...

email me a pic! cute twins. awesome.

Anonymous said...

oooh, I want the picture! Twin brother yum! :-O

Scotty said...

Wait, did you say baking?

Dallas Diaries said...

love the last picture!!

Sergio always reminds me that I had less hair on my legs when he first met me and wonders aloud "where the sudden growth spurt came from"

*Christie* said...

My goodness girl, initiate contact. It's not like you'll lose anything by doing so. What if he thinks YOU are total freaking hotness? At least try!!!

And send me the piiiiiictuuuure!