Wednesday, March 12, 2008

double entendre

It's late and I'm tired. But I checked my eHarmony right before I went to bed and got this as an answer for 'are pets an important part of your life' (yes, I use that as one of my multiple choice questions...hello, I don't want any animal haters considering my zoo!)

"E) I love animals, but I don't have any because I am out of town a lot......well I do have a Python. :) "

ummmmm, what exactly does he mean by 'I do have a python'?????

Let's take a poll:

Is the python he's refering to...


A)


or

B)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how he added on the line about the python like he forgot about it or something.

Shannon said...

I sure hope it is B. I hate snakes!

Librarian Girl said...

Ok, if it's B, I guess that's good, except that he's CALLING IT A PYTHON. That's just not right.

*Christie* said...

i'm laughing too hard to participate in this poll. :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! I don't know whether to hope it's a real snake or a trouser snake, I can't decide which one has more eewww factor LOL