Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I just threw up a little in my mouth...

I don't have too much to say other than that the girl in front of me in class is cutting her toenails and foot skin with nail clippers. In front of me...in class. OMG, she just rubbed her eye with one of her fingers. Please Lord, don't let me get hit with a stray toenail. I can see it now, it's totally going to fly up and hit me in the eye. People are going to ask why I'm blind in one eye. "Toenail shrapnel", I'll have to say. ::shudders::

Please send help!

6 comments:

Dallas Diaries said...

lol you need to pay attention to the PROFESSOR in front of the class, not the clippy woman.

Poor she. I think shes trying to get her toenail clipping in before it gets cold.

Fluffycat said...

OMG that is so freaking disgusting. People need to learn to do these things at home or in their cars while driving, but not in class.

Scotty said...

What? In class? Cutting.. nails? I can't believe it. Were there other people looking at her all strangely?

Gross.

Megan said...

DD- no excuses...that's just gross.

FC-agreed, keep that crap private!

Scotty- there was a pregnant lady sitting two down from her who looked up at me with her eyes saying 'oh God, I fear for the life of my unborn child'. Everyone else pretended not to notice.

Anonymous said...

ewwww that grossed me out just reading about it!

Librarian Girl said...

That is so DISGUSTING.

And this is the second post I've read this week about public nail-clipping. I'm not kidding. What's going on inthe world, people? Public nail clipping is NOT OK.