Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday Blues....

da da da da da...I woke up this morning....da da da da da.....rubbed the sleep out of my eyes..... da da da da da...... started to study really hard for the GMAT..... da da da da da...... and still feel like I'm going to bomb...... oh I got the blues....I got the GMAT blues...

there's my rendition of the GMAT blues, hopefully you followed along with your sheet music.
it's a few hours since I wrote the above and a few glasses of wine later. and I may be a bit tipsy. ya know...to take the edge off. and I may have the urge to drunk dial. Oh, that is wrong. and I won't say who....I will say it's someone I've never talked to on the phone before....even more scandalous, yes? Sigh, well, truth be told I think he is busy studying and will not fully appreciate the drunk dial (who really does appreciate a drunk dial...I mean, it's always kinda fun for the person calling, but the person receiving is like...yeah, you're making no sense...why did you call?)

Anyway, tomorrow brings another wonderful opportunity to study. Maybe I'll start scoring more than 'fair' on these effn' tests. what does that MEAN? does that mean I'll get a 500? if so...fine, let me stop here. Ugh...can't wait for Thursday to be over!! then...margaritas with the girls...celebratory. April said I'll need them either way....I think she's right.

Avoiding the drunk dial, one night at a time.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL