So I've been hesitant to tell you, but I've had a house guest for the past week. I was afraid things weren't going to go well so I refrained from telling you. He (yes you read right, he) was a gentleman the whole time. He has reddish-blond hair which I found very soft even though I usually prefer brown hair. He did have brown eyes that were very sweet and very expressive. He was warm and gentle and got along well with Gracie. The cats didn't like him so much, but what guys do the cats ever like. I know you're dying to ask if he slept in my bed. Well, sometimes. He was fickle. Sleeping with me sometimes, other times finding another place to sleep, which actually suited me fine. He made the bed hot, so it was good to not have him there sometimes.
He was a good listener, for the most part, only ignoring me sometimes. He loved to take long walks outside and didn't even mind when it was raining today. All in all we had a lovely time together and I wouldn't mind if he came back. I'll be sad when he leaves today.
Would you like to see a picture of him? I know you're dying to, and hopefully he's not to concerned about anonymity because I'm about to blow that out of the water. So see for yourself, isn't he just a doll?

His name is Max....what a cutie, right? Amy's picking him up today after a week in Florida. I can tell he misses his mom and will be happy to see her.
What? You thought I was talking about a man? ha ha!


6 comments:
aw, retrievers are so sweet. :)
I'd do him :)
Ha, you had me going for a minute.
Wait, what about the cats? I am guessing Max got along with them?
He sounds perfect. :)
LOL! What a cutie!
Post a Comment