Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Shout out

This is a big shout out to my girls who got me flowers (purple and yellow tulips!) and a balloon for Bosses Day. Did you get YOUR boss anything??

Thanks chicas...you're the best.

soooo, I would post a representative picture here but apparently that's not working in blogger today.

enjoy the link.
http://www.flowers.com.hk/images/117.jpg

PS...okay, there are over 30 people coming to my shindig! I guess I won't be eating candy corn by myself on the couch! yea!!

2 comments:

Dallas Diaries said...

in aggie style which I will allow only once a year since youre such an aggie...

whoop!

~Jen~ said...

How sweet! I was always bad at Bosses day, and now I guess you could say I'm the boss but do you think they get me anything....no! That's gratitude for you!

Although, Isabella does say, "Yes your majesty." When I ask her to do something. That's payment enough.