Wednesday, October 3, 2007

How do you get here?

So I took a look at my stat counter the other day and checked out the keyword analyzer. For those of you that don't know, it tells you what people searched for in various search engines that brought them to your site. Sometimes it's obvious that they were looking for your site. Sometime you wonder how surprised they must have been after looking up one thing and getting your site instead. Some of them scare me. For instance:

37.50% life stories of a girl and her neuroses
I think this one is self-explanatory. you guys were looking for my site specifically

8.33% oh we all wanna be big rock stars
Ahhh, after the Nickleback post I obviously got people wanting to be big rock stars

8.33% neurosis stories
could be people searching for my site, could be people wanting to be comforted by stories of others with neuroses. Hopefully they were amused. And comforted.

8.33% life stories girl neuroses
again...knew me and my site

4.17% boots for big calves
these people were disappointed...I'm looking for these boots too sweetheart. Me and my big, ginormous, overly muscular calves. Wow, that sounds attractive. If you've never seen me I imagine you are thinking I look normal from my head to my knees and then suddenly like this guy from the knees down. Almost...but not quite.

4.17% flirting maneuvers
you don't say.... hmmm, well, I've always considered myself a good flirter...I don't remember putting 'flirting maneuvers' anywhere in my blog, but maybe I'm just well renowned for my skills?

4.17% a girl that thinks she is all that
Now I might be getting offended. Look for conceited girl on the internet and you get my blog? Come on! Did you not hear the stories about the big calves?

4.17% antibiotics and dayquil mixing
sounds like fun...never done it, maybe in their sick stupor they got a laugh out of me. Although they probably only stayed 0 seconds just like the Canadians.

4.17% http://happygolucky13.blogspot.com/

creative

4.17% i like 4 inch penises

what the.....Okay, nowhere in here do I declare my love or even like for 4 inch penises. Now there are going to be small penised (is that a word?) men everywhere being drawn to my site in anticipation of a girl from Dallas who is into them and their small peckers. No offence to those of you with 4 inch penises..I'm sure they're lovely.

4.17% happygolucky13.blogspot

why are you people not just typing this into the browser?

4.17% craving panties story

Is this like I have a craving for panties like I have a craving for chocolate? Or is this like I really like panty stories? And how is this applicable to me? Now I like 4 inch penises AND panty stories? I'm getting freakier by the moment.

4.17% 4-inch penis life stories

Sweet baby Jesus, this takes the cake. Multiple searches for variations of 4 inch penises? I should just rename this blog the 4-inch penis blog. Bring all your stories...people obviously want to hear them.

That's all for now. Please feel free to find other creative ways to get to this blog. I'm sure crotch sniffing antelopes with three legs will come up soon enough.

Champagne wishes and four inch dick dreams (no picture included today!)

4 comments:

Scotty said...

I say you rename the blog, for a week, and see what kind of traffic you get :)

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have no stories for you.

Hey, maybe the panties story came from a couple posts ago?

Dallas Diaries said...

LOL this got me cracking up. What.. no picture for 4 inch penises?

Man that was ONLY the best part!

You always wear underwear right?

Sizzle said...

i was JUST looking for cute knee high boots. why are they made so small!? but i found some on a "plus size" shoe site. for under $100! i am so gonna get them. rawr.

Anonymous said...

LOL! that's bizarre of course now you're gonna get a lot more hits about that stuff! :)