Okay, so I’m tipsy again in class. And seeing as how my prof totally sucks, I figure I’ll write to you guys instead. WTF. I hate school. I am not a sponge, I do not want to learn. Does that make me a bad person? My head is full of Engineering crap, do I really need economics? Besides the cute guys in class, this would totally not be worth it.
So I’m guessing you want to ear about the next bachelorette party. Totally fun. Tere did a wonderful job of planning. Put me to shame. She got us free drinks, free bottles of champagne, free tables, etc. etc. etc. We danced until two in the morning. We were wild and crazy girls. I MAY have texted a few guys while I was out. And since I’m tipsy, I guess I can share what I wrote without much shame. For real….
“When you annualize annually”….sorry, quoting The Count. All this annualize and annually sounds a lot like ‘anal’ to me tee hee hee! Amy and Amber WHY did you think this guy was cute?? “none of this will be one the test” GREAT, then Why the eff am I here? Oh yeah, I have a test next week and I’m sure there’s something he’ll be covering that will be on the test. Of course, one may argue that I’m writing and not listening so it doesn’t really matter. One may argue….but you guys are too nice to argue with me. The prof is also explaiing that he got a 7% on his first economics test in the US….and that the average was a 3%. And that as grad students we shouldn’t care about grades. Ummm, 7%? What kind of curve would that be? And some of us DO care about our grades! Some of our companies won’t pay us back if was get a D or an F. Ever think about THAT Count Chocula? Sigh….this is going to be a long semester. Maybe I should be like that Indiana Jones move where the girl writes ‘love me’ on her eyelids. Do you think I can get an A that way??
Okay, onto the party. So, I kinda maybe texted TM. Yeah yeah, I know totally whack. I agree, but booty is booty. So I texted him something to the effect “at Rachel’s bach party, thought you were the stripper?” Nothing. All night. Nothing. Total brush off. Now I’m going to have to see him at the wedding. Eff it. Sangria will be flowing like water. I will be drinking lots of it. Even though I have a swollen tonsil today. WTF? I’m getting those bitches out. This is ridiculous. I haven’t even kissed TM and I’m getting sick. Okay, MAYBE it’s the stress. MAYBE it’s the late nights (3 am anyone?). But I would really like to think I’m invincible. I am not 30, I can party with the young ones. RIGHT? Okay, maybe not. I’m a total pansy ass.
So I ALSO texted yellow shirt guy (I was on a roll here people!) I told him where I was and wondered where he was. Duh, he was in Minnisota! But still, I was flirting. He took the bait and we texted back and forth a bit. To no avail obviously since he’s a billion miles away, but still…..there were not other guys to be had that night. Terrible.
ALTHOUGH…I did have a few guys tell me I danced ‘good’. I’m taking that as a good thing, but you never know. It may mean I am a complete hoochie/stripper. It may mean that I have a career as a back up dancer. I just don’t know. How much can you get paid as a backup dancer? Oh, without a lick of dance experience either. I think it could be lucrative…or maybe not. I’m bound to be at least better than Britney at this point.
So, you wanna see some pictures? I’ll pick a few out that show the essence of the evening.
Okay y’all, I’m reading back though this today at work and it may be the sloppiest, most random thing I’ve ever written. I debated scrapping it and rewriting something. But I think this may be more humorous. Or a big pile of crap. Enjoy!
So I’m guessing you want to ear about the next bachelorette party. Totally fun. Tere did a wonderful job of planning. Put me to shame. She got us free drinks, free bottles of champagne, free tables, etc. etc. etc. We danced until two in the morning. We were wild and crazy girls. I MAY have texted a few guys while I was out. And since I’m tipsy, I guess I can share what I wrote without much shame. For real….
“When you annualize annually”….sorry, quoting The Count. All this annualize and annually sounds a lot like ‘anal’ to me tee hee hee! Amy and Amber WHY did you think this guy was cute?? “none of this will be one the test” GREAT, then Why the eff am I here? Oh yeah, I have a test next week and I’m sure there’s something he’ll be covering that will be on the test. Of course, one may argue that I’m writing and not listening so it doesn’t really matter. One may argue….but you guys are too nice to argue with me. The prof is also explaiing that he got a 7% on his first economics test in the US….and that the average was a 3%. And that as grad students we shouldn’t care about grades. Ummm, 7%? What kind of curve would that be? And some of us DO care about our grades! Some of our companies won’t pay us back if was get a D or an F. Ever think about THAT Count Chocula? Sigh….this is going to be a long semester. Maybe I should be like that Indiana Jones move where the girl writes ‘love me’ on her eyelids. Do you think I can get an A that way??
Okay, onto the party. So, I kinda maybe texted TM. Yeah yeah, I know totally whack. I agree, but booty is booty. So I texted him something to the effect “at Rachel’s bach party, thought you were the stripper?” Nothing. All night. Nothing. Total brush off. Now I’m going to have to see him at the wedding. Eff it. Sangria will be flowing like water. I will be drinking lots of it. Even though I have a swollen tonsil today. WTF? I’m getting those bitches out. This is ridiculous. I haven’t even kissed TM and I’m getting sick. Okay, MAYBE it’s the stress. MAYBE it’s the late nights (3 am anyone?). But I would really like to think I’m invincible. I am not 30, I can party with the young ones. RIGHT? Okay, maybe not. I’m a total pansy ass.
So I ALSO texted yellow shirt guy (I was on a roll here people!) I told him where I was and wondered where he was. Duh, he was in Minnisota! But still, I was flirting. He took the bait and we texted back and forth a bit. To no avail obviously since he’s a billion miles away, but still…..there were not other guys to be had that night. Terrible.
ALTHOUGH…I did have a few guys tell me I danced ‘good’. I’m taking that as a good thing, but you never know. It may mean I am a complete hoochie/stripper. It may mean that I have a career as a back up dancer. I just don’t know. How much can you get paid as a backup dancer? Oh, without a lick of dance experience either. I think it could be lucrative…or maybe not. I’m bound to be at least better than Britney at this point.
So, you wanna see some pictures? I’ll pick a few out that show the essence of the evening.
Okay y’all, I’m reading back though this today at work and it may be the sloppiest, most random thing I’ve ever written. I debated scrapping it and rewriting something. But I think this may be more humorous. Or a big pile of crap. Enjoy!






Oh, before I go I have to tell you the story about the mask. Tere is the one wearing (upside down no less). She saw some girls in a bar that had it and drunkly offered to buy it. They said it wasn't for sale. She proceeded to tell them EVERYTHING is for sale...how about $5? They said no. Then she whipped out a $20 and they proceeded to hand her the mask and the beads they had. Funny. Even funnier is that Tere was so drunk she didn't know she was wearing up upside down. Love it.
Champagne wishes (hey, that goes with the picture today!) and no more drunk text dreams.
6 comments:
girl, you're tipsy in class before noon? or is there a time difference i am not calculating? ha ha. sounds like you ladies had a rip roaring good time. that's the way to do it!
the mask upside down? hilarious.
Sizzle - oh no! I wrote that post last night in class. Which is why it sounded completely ridiculous to me this morning as I re-read it. I haven’t quite reached the point of drinking at 12:00....not YET. :) just kidding, I'm a total lightweight!
I love the upside down mask... didn't she realize it was being worn wrong when she couldn't drink with it on? Love it!
“at Rachel’s bach party, thought you were the stripper?”
wow.
And I dont believe she paid 20 bucks for that thing!!
Megan - you look totally hot in those pictures! Those late nights are working for you!
-bama
Glad you didnt scrap and posted, funny read :)
Mmmmm... sangria.. love it.
Awesome pics, looks like it was a great night!
Post a Comment