Thursday, September 27, 2007

Interesting

So I couldn't resist the tests on OKCupid any longer (darn you Fluffycat!). I love to take tests and figure out what they say about me. Call it narcissistic, call it what you will. I took one tonight and I think it fits me. Of course, maybe any of them would fit me. Maybe they're like horoscopes and fortune cookies. no matter which one you get you declare "OMG! That's SO me!"

Anywho...I took the Dating Persona Test and here's what it says about yours truly

The Sonnet
Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)
Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They're conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that's okay, because you're very choosy with your affections anyway. You'd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You're already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there's no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.

You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.

And apparently I'm the opposite of the Random Brutal Sex Master? Too bad, I bet I could have made a career out of that one!

BTW, my day didn't end up so bad, even with the cat puke (see below)

Champagne wishes and fortune cookie dreams

3 comments:

Sizzle said...

awww man, now i am going to have to take the quiz. i am such a sucker for quizzes!

Fluffycat said...

Everyone should take that quiz. It's hilarious.

I love the description of the Random Brutal Sex Master. And some of the guys descriptions are so funny like the Hornivore.

Scotty said...

So do you agree with what the tests said?