Monday, September 10, 2007

Frazzled

okay, I'm terrible..no updates!! I'm sorry, I've been swamped with bachelorette parties and studying for a midterm that I have tomorrow. Stick with me for another day or so and you'll get to hear about:

*the second date

*Rachel's bachelorette party (and some of the texts I sent out)

*The wedding this weekend

*etc. etc. etc.



I love you my five faithfull readers!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

slacker...

Dallas Diaries said...

YOU SAID YOU WERE TEXTING YOUR GIRLFRIENDS!!!!

Liar. Shame, I tell you.

Anonymous said...

Two of your fans are now fickle! You'd better post something soon to keep us interested. :-)

Anonymous said...

we're waiting! :)

Librarian Girl said...

Good luck on your midterm!

Sassy but sweet... said...

yeah, i feel so disconnected megan! where ARE you? :)

I mean I may not post for two weeks, but that's me. your posts I need.