Monday, August 13, 2007

You can't make this crap up


Sorry kids, this is going to be short and sweet. I’m dying. I woke up so sick this morning I haven’t been able to function. I have a 101 fever and my tonsils are totally swollen. Want to hear something weird? I have gotten sick like this every time I’ve kissed TM. Coincidence? I think not? How is this possible??? What am I going to tell the guy? “kissing you makes me sick.”? That sounds a little harsh. But this is just too much of a coincidence.

Anyway, so much for my three days off from work, instead of studying and dress shopping it looks like I’m going to be sleeping, feeling like shit and going to the doctor. Such is life.

I hope all of you are doing splendidly, go run around and enjoy the day and think of sickly, tired, me.

Champagne wishes and good drug dreams

3 comments:

Dallas Diaries said...

You keep getting sick. You take sick days as much as I take vacation days.

God bless you child.

Now seek blessings at my feet.

I hate to use the word cooties now that we're all grown up, so I will use this. I think TM is mouth spit diseased.

(did I spell that right?)

Anonymous said...

maybe it wasn't his mouth... ;-)

Sassy but sweet... said...

Dude, that so happened to me! I made out with this guy twice two months apart and got deathly ill with strep each time. I took it as a sign and banned him from my dating circle. I've been strep free since!