Monday, May 12, 2008

Sorry dear readers...

...I have some things to share, but don't ya know the writing bug is gone right now. I'd kill for some writing 'ants in my pants'.
Until then, I give you eye candy. Now I admit, for my 2 male readers this will be very not exciting. But hopefully for my 3 female readers it will be exciting.

Mmmmmm, Lenny....

Adrian Grenier - yum


McDreamy
Leo...seriously, I was his first fan...ever. Hi Brad, ur hot...


Christian Bale...he's grown on me


Dave Navarro...shut up, he's dirty hot

he has a funny voice...but he doesn't have to talk

Johnny...I've loved you since 21 Jump Street

And there ya go...eye candy...just for you.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for the McDreamy pic. Mmm... doctors...

Sizzle said...

Mmmm eye candy. I like how you say he doesn't have to talk- HA!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Thanks it's been a rough couple of weeks! :)