Saturday, April 12, 2008

another walk...

...so apparently life has been boring...I have nothing to report besides pictures I took while procrastinating.

the 'pond' by my house
Sooo, I haven't quite figured out how to make things this close in focus. Ladybug...fuzzy, but boy does the middle school look sharp!


would *you* go down this path? I did...for like 1 minute until I had visions of chainsaw physchos and the Blair Witch. Then I turned around and ran out of there like a little girl. I'm so tough.
Gracie's photo shoot. She so darn cute.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Gracie!!! Auntie Annie loves you!!!!

Scotty said...

It looks like Gracie enjoyed your procrastination...

As for close pics, there should be a 'macro' setting that'll make it happen :)

Librarian Girl said...

I love it when blog friends put photos on their blogs. Yet I never do it myself. Damn me.

Love the photos of the dog!