..and starting a band. Because I realized after doing this meme that I'm halfway there. All I need now is musical talent. And that shouldn't be too hard to get, right?
I got this over at Snackie's World
LET'S MAKE A BAND:
1. The first article title HERE is the name of your band.
2. The last four words of the very last quote HERE Is the title of your album.
3. The third picture HERE, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
I got this over at Snackie's World
LET'S MAKE A BAND:
1. The first article title HERE is the name of your band.
2. The last four words of the very last quote HERE Is the title of your album.
3. The third picture HERE, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Now take your pic, add the band name and title to it, then post it.
and voila! Here is my pièce de résistance!
Happy Monday!
4 comments:
I bet B-Dogg will join your band
awesome!
I am dying laughing. My bandwould have a drunk guy passed out on the side of a road with a take out chinese container in front of him. And my band's name is totally not in english.
Are you using french?
Post a Comment